This week we bring you one of the best known offers of this summer on the Murcia coast, the blue days. It’s an offer that ends in just 2 weeks, so you still have time to enjoy it.
As well as being a big tourist resort, the waters of the Mar Menor are amongst the most highly regarded in Spain to host regattas. Due to the good weather and the warm, calm, and shallow conditions it boasts, you can practice all kinds of water sports here all year round. There are many teaching schools that cater for all levels so that anyone can go sailing, canoeing, windsurfing, kite surfing, speed boating and surfing and stand-up paddle boarding. No matter how old you are!
The requirements to enjoy the Blue Days are:
1. Make the Youth Card.
2. Decide what you want to do: light sailing, kayak, dragon boat, paddle surf (Sup), windsurfing or maxi sup.
3. Decide where: Cartagena, Los Alcazares, San Javier or San Pedro del Pinatar.
4. You register at www.mundojoven.org or 968 20 43 00 or at the Youth Tourism Office, Avenida Infante Juan, 3, in Murcia.
5. You go to the school or nautical center where you have reserved, you present the Youth Card and 1€.
6. To enjoy your chosen nautical activity
You can choose activities such as Sailing Light, Kayak, Dragonboat, Paddle Surf (Sup), Windsurf, Maxi Sup
The activities will be carried out in different schools and nautical centers of the Mar Menor, La Manga, San Javier, Los Nietos and Los Alcázares:
Nautical Activities Center of San Pedro del Pinatar
Cavanna Wind Sailing School of La Manga
School of Sail Sandrina of La Manga
Socaire Sailing School of San Javier
Sailing School El Pedruchillo
Mask of the Manga
School Piragua Mar Menor de San Javier
Sailing School Yacht Club of Los Nietos
Thai Sport Club de Los Narejos
Sailing School Dos Mares Nautical Club of La Manga
Dos Mares Wind of La Manga
The activities will last two hours each session and will start at 10 AM every Saturday from July 15 to September 9, 2017
To check availability and prices you can visit this link. There you will have more photos and details of the apartments.
If you have any question about us or the apartments don’t hesitate to leave it below in the comments.
See you next week!